5 Tips to improve your Linkedin profile
LinkedIn is one of the most widely used professional social networks. Creating a profile can be very effective to develop and maintain a network of professional contacts. LinkedIn is a bit trickier to use than Facebook and Twitter. We’ve collected some advice below to help you improve your LinkedIn profile.
- Try to have as many recommendations as possible. This will enhance your reputation. The best way to get recommendations is to ask for them.
- Don’t exclude your non-work-related experiences. If you add more experiences, it will be easier to connect to other people on LinkedIn.
- Pay attention to your profile picture. It has to be recent and people need to be able to recognize you.
- Connect to lots of groups and get involved in the most relevant one.
- Share an update once a day between 11am and 3pm – this will give you more visibility.